We are talent spotting! We are hiring a Sales Executive
Oliver Myles is ‘the’ boutique events agency based in Berkhamsted. We deliver exclusive and bespoke events for corporate and private clients throughout the UK and Europe. Our small team specialise in creating unique high- end events. 2019 is a year of growth for us and the right candidate for this role will be instrumental in that growth. A culture of client first is absolutely at the heart of what do.
You will have a background in sales, events or hospitality and be keen to work in a 5* market. You will thrive in a results-driven environment and will relish the challenge of meeting targets. As the main contact is via the telephone you will enjoy building relationships by talking to people, do not apply if you prefer to communicate only electronically.
Previous sales experience is essential, and you will be required to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering results. References will be taken.
The Role – Sales Executive
Your focus will be driving sales from the corporate market using the current client database and leads generated into the business as well as self-generating new prospects.
The sales executive will:
• Deliver on quarterly sales strategy and goals for new business
• Develop a strategy for contacting all prospective clients keeping in regular contact with them.
• Follow up all corporate prospects generated by all marketing channels
• Attend sales appointments with prospective clients
• Act as Account Manager to a list of clients that have been developed by the role.
• From time to time attend appropriate networking and agent showcase events.
• Predominantly office based role
Salary £22,000 – £25,000 plus uncapped bonus
No agencies, please.
For a confidential conversation, please call Melanie on 01442 768110 or email your CV and covering letter (outlining why you’re the star we’re seeking) to email@example.com