Experience the delights of the Viennese Ball
With dinner and two nights accommodation at The 5 Star Hotel Bristol
A Viennese Ball is a tradition that goes back centuries and is something that should be enjoyed at least once in your life. You will arrive at the Ball in a horse drawn carriage and enjoy the evening from your reserved table. Just 10 couples will be invited to this special event.
Learn to waltz the Viennese way
It is traditional to dance a Viennese Waltz at the Ball. We have arranged a private waltzing lesson for our guests on the morning of the Ball. Here you will learn the basics to enable you to float across the floor in style.
Balls usually start late in the evening with an opening ceremony performed by young first-time ball attendees, the ‘debutantes’, with the girls dressed white. After their first dance the Master of the ceremony will declare the ball is officially opened’, then everyone can take to the floor for the first waltz.
The dress code is formal and ladies are required to wear full length gowns, while gentlemen should carry white gloves.
The dance continues until the early hours of the morning. You may well find a coffee house still open on your way back to the hotel for a very early breakfast.
The Hotel Bristol Vienna, A Luxury Collection Hotel, is located in the heart of the city adjacent to the Vienna State Opera and in close proximity to all major sights. The Bristol – an art deco gem – has been one of Vienna’s prime addresses ever since 1892 and serves as a living example of Viennese charm and personalized service.
Included in your exclusive package
- Two night’s accommodation at the 5 Star Hotel Bristol, Classic Room with breakfast
- Three course dinner with accompanying wines at the Griechenbeisl
- Return Transfer with English speaking guide from the hotel to the restaurant
- Private waltzing lesson at a historical venue
- Return transfers to the lesson
- Three course dinner with accompanying wines at your hotel
- Horse drawn carriage ride to the Wiener Kaffeesieder Ball
- Entrance tickets to the Wiener Kaffeesieder Ball
- Reserved table at the Wiener Kaffeesieder Ball
- Walking tour of the city with English speaking guide
- Coffee and cake at a traditional coffee house
- Oliver Myles Event Management throughout
From dinner at the oldest restaurant in Vienna, the Griechenbeisl, to a walking tour of the city, to a horse drawn carriage ride to the Hofburg Palace, culminating in a Ball at the Palace your weekend will make you fall in love with the city.
Read more in our brochure here. Viennese Whirl Feb 2021c
Dates for 2021 will be released in Early Summer 2020
Register your interest by completing the contact form below.