14 - 16 July
Silverstone is one of the fastest circuits in the world and never fails to provide an engaging and dramatic atmosphere. High-speed pursuits, magical overtaking, exquisite cornering and most importantly, flat out power.
Watch the drama unfold from the Silverstone Six Restaurant with its viewing terrace, offering a panoramic view of the action. This facility also offers views of six corners from the VIP Grandstand which include: Maggotts, Becketts, Farm Curve, Village, The Loop and Aintree.
The Silverstone Six Restaurant is ideally nestled between Maggotts Corner and the Wellington Straight giving you a prime position to watch the racing unfold.
Bookings of 2 upwards can be made with private tables available for 10 – 12 guests.
Your package includes:
- FlAdmission to Silverstone including Circuit Admission
- Silverstone Six Grandstand Seat
- VIP Hospitality Admission
- Centre Transfer Admission
- Hot Breakfast, buffet lunch and afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar including champagne*, beers, wine and soft drinks
- Souvenir race programme and Silverstone FM radio
- Car parking (1 per 2 guests)
- VIP hostess table service
- Additional terrace seating area
*Please note that Pimm’s replaces champagne on Friday
Flexible seating allowing you to socialise in different areas throughout the day
Prices for 2019 show, 2020 pricing TBC
|Day/Date||Price per person + vat|
|Friday – Practise Day||£195|
|Saturday – Qualifying||£455|
|Sunday – Race Day||£1,195|
|Saturday & Sunday||£1,539|