20 September 2019
Take advantage of this shooting day with a difference as we take you on a sailing barge up the river Thames to the Thames Barrier to shoot clays off the back of your vessel, without needing more than a couple of guests to join in. You can book for one person upward.
The day starts by boarding sailing barge ‘Will ’at North Greenwich Pier ready for a safety briefing before you depart. Bacon rolls and bacon sandwiches are served as you sail towards the Thames Barrier, for your activities.
When you reach your destination, you will enjoy the thrill of shooting clays from the back of the vessel. Our experienced team of instructors are used to coaching everyone from the novice through to the more proficient shot. There will be prizes on offer to compete for.
Once the shooting finishes and we start our journey back a two course hot fork buffet lunch will be served and the bar will open which means that the prize winners can be toasted. The journey back to Tower Pier will give you plenty of opportunity to sit back, relax and enjoy the sights of London.
As you get near your home destination they will raise Tower Bridge especially for you and your guests, a spectacle not to be missed by you or the onlookers from the banks.
11.00 Pick – up North Greenwich Pier, Saftey briefing, Bacon rolls and pastries served
12.00 Arrive at Shooting site beyond Thames Barrier
14.00 Shooting finishes
Lunch is served
17.00 Arrive at Tower Pier for Bridge Lift.
Included in your full day of shooting on the Thames:
- Exclusive charter of sailing barge William
- Expert Shooting instructors to lead the activities.
- All equipment needed, including guns and clays
- Mooring/pier fees, fuel, pilotage and crew
- Bacon Rolls and Danish pastries on arrival
- Two course Hot fork buffet lunch
- Tea and coffee served all day
- Beers, wines and soft drinks served post shoot (3 hours)
- Prizes for prize giving ceremony
- Oliver Myles event management throughout
Price per person £299 + vat