The world’s most famous flower show is a celebration of the highest quality horticulture and is a feast for your imagination, bursting with inspiration for you to take home, whatever the size of your garden.
Everyone knows that Chelsea Flower Show is the pinnacle in the garden lover’s calendar, but it is always so busy, it can be exhausting just trying to find somewhere to rest your feet for a few moments or grab a bite to eat.
Following it’s huge success last year, we are once again combining our VIP experience with a cookery demonstration by Raymond Blanc OBE.
Join us in the stunning private garden, outdoor bar and garden-themed dining rooms as Chef Blanc and his team entertain you with a cookery demonstration at the outdoor wood oven. Gain unique insights into his culinary prowess and experience the charm and joie de vivre fro which he is known.
Afterwards, sit down for a sumptuous three-course lunch exclusively designed by Raymond Blanc to set you up for a perfect afternoon of browsing the flower show!
Guests will have access to their hospitality facility from 10.00 am – 3.00 pm, with access to the showground from 8am.
Park Plaza Hotel in Victoria
Our VIP day package offers accommodation at the Park Plaza Victoria London provides guests with a convenient transportation links, close to coach, bus and underground stations.
The sauna and steam room are ideal for a peaceful retreat while the vibrant Italian restaurant TOZI specialises in Venetian cicchetti (small plates to share).
The Park Plaza Hotel is just 10 mins in a cab to the Showground or one stop on the tube from Victoria to Sloane Square.
Choose to stay either Thursday 23 May or Friday 24 May. Additional night’s can be added on request. Upgrades to Executive Rooms are available.
Our lunch and demonstration package includes:
- Entrance to the show from 8.00 am
- Raymond Blanc live cookery demonstration
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Three course lunch designed by Raymond Blanc
- Complimentary bar including garden themed cocktails
- Show guide, 1 per 2 guests
- Musical entertainment
- Private cloakroom facilities within the village
- Overnight accommodation at the Park Plaza Hotel in Victoria, based on double occupancy
- Breakfast at the Crown Plaza Hotel
- Event documentation
- Event Managers on hand at the Flower Show to ensure smooth running
Price per person for 2019
£465 + VAT