Temple Island Enclosure
Henley Royal Regatta is undoubtedly the best known regatta in the world and is both one of the highlights of the summer sporting calendar and the social season.
Over the six days spectators are regularly thrilled by over 200 races of an international standard, including Olympians and crews new to the event.
The best way to enjoy the ambiance and to view the racing is from a private enclosure. Temple Island Enclosure is regarded as the finest hospitality facility, in the best location on the course only moments away from the Start, in the heart of the action.
Celebrating over 30 years, Temple Island Enclosure remains committed to providing its guests exceptional facilities and dining. What better way to spend a summer’s day than within this idyllic setting, as the rowing passes you by and the Champagne continues to flow as you relax in the riverside gardens.
No number is too few for a reservation within the riverside restaurant where private tables are guaranteed for a minimum of two guests.
River Cruise Option
Why not add on an optional River Cruise along the Regatta course, with Pimm’s, Bucks Fizz and soft drinks served during the 1 ½ hour cruise. Ask us for more details.
Your Package includes:
- Admission to Temple Island Enclosure
- Morning coffee on arrival
- Champagne, Pimms and canapé reception
- Four course luncheon
- Fine wines
- Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including Champagne
- Official Programme
- Floral decorations
- Television within the chalet
- Reserved car parking, just yards from your chalet
- Live ‘official regatta race commentary’ within the chalet
- Riverside bandstand featuring morning and afternoon jazz
- Event documentation to include the day’s itinerary and information
|Date||Price Per Person + vat|
|Tuesday 28th June||£289|
|Wednesday 29th June||£289|
|Thursday 30th June ||£339|
|Friday 1st July||£389|
|Saturday 2nd July ||£379|
|Sunday 3rd July||£289|
Reserving hospitality you have the option to include a river cruise along the Regatta course, with Pimms, Bucks Fizz and soft drinks served during the cruise for approximately one and a half hours.
Price additional £30 + vat