Temple Island Enclosure
Henley Royal Regatta is undoubtedly the best known regatta in the world and is both one of the highlights of the summer sporting calendar and the social season.
Over the five days spectators are regularly thrilled by over 200 races of an international standard, including Olympians and crews new to the event.
The best way to enjoy the ambiance and to view the racing is from a private enclosure. Temple Island Enclosure is regarded as the finest hospitality facility, in the best location on the course only moments away from the Start, in the heart of the action.
Celebrating over 25 years, Temple Island Enclosure remains committed to providing its guests exceptional facilities and dining. What better way to spend a summer’s day than within this idyllic setting, as the rowing passes you by and the Champagne continues to flow as you relax in the riverside gardens.
Your Package includes:
- Admission to Temple Island Enclosure
- Morning coffee on arrival
- Champagne, Pimms and canapé reception
- River Cruise
- Four course luncheon
- Fine wines
- Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including Champagne
- Official Programme
- Floral decorations
- Television within the chalet
- Reserved car parking, just yards from your chalet
- Live ‘official regatta race commentary’ within the chalet
- Riverside bandstand featuring morning and afternoon jazz
- Event documentation to include the day’s itinerary and information
Price per person + vat
|Wednesday 3 July||£325|
|Thursday 4 July||£335|
|Friday 5 July||£390|
|Saturday 6 July||£355|
|Sunday 7 July||Price on application|