Quirky and comfy Fleet Street wine bar, kitchen & wine shop hidden in the original crypts below St. Bride’s Church.
The venue know all their winemakers personally and they import their wines directly from small, sustainable, independent vineyards.
Most of the stocked wines are not available elsewhere in the UK, so it is a chance to try something new. They have a philosophy when it comes to wine. They keep it simple, authentic and modern, and this is exactly the feeling they bring to your event too!
You will have your own private area for the evening, away from the city clientele, where you can enjoy drinks and bowl food.
Your sample package includes:
- Exclusive hire of a private area with a private bar from 6.30pm
- Beer, wine and soft drinks, 6 per person
- Canapes on arrival 3 per person
- Bowl Food, 3 per person
- Desert Canapes, 3 per person
- Full event management throughout to ensure smooth running
- Pre event liaison and site visit/s
Price from £7,300 + vat (based on 60 guests)
Location: 1 St Bride’s Passage
Nearest Tube: Blackfriars or St. Paul’s