Le Mans 24 Hours
Experience the fabulous atmosphere that emerges as dusk falls. See the unrivalled spectacle as the greatest sports car marques on earth, headlights blazing, scream into the night at speeds nearing 220mph. Follow the triumphs-and no doubt some disappointments too-that culminate in the highly-charged and always emotional finish, 24 hard-fought hours later.
Enjoy top trackside hospitality and viewing just metres from the action–with added special access to pre-race pit lane and grid walks, as well as to the actual race paddock. With further activities throughout the race weekend – such as helicopter and van track tours – to add to the atmosphere of this magical event ,the world’s greatest sports car race, the 88th running of the ‘24 Heures du Mans’.
There is a full programme, including Pre – Race Pit Lane and Gris Walks and helicopter rides over the circuit.
Read it all here. Le Mans 24 Hour Hospitality
Your VIP Hospitality Package includes:
- All-day Saturday & Sunday for outstanding track-side VIP hospitality at our ‘Maison Blanche’ marquee
- Reserved tables in marquee with open bar & hot and cold running buffets, with all-night hot beverages and snacks
- Trackside viewing area just outside the marquee, with optional grandstand seating opposite -or on start-finish straight
- Top-level entry tickets, reserved parking, team paddock / garage areas access
- Saturday pre-race pit lane walk and grid walk access
- Saturday / Sunday in-race VIP helicopter over-flights plus VIP mini-bus track tours to several public as well as vehicle-restricted trackside viewing points
Options to add on hospitality on Thursday and/or Friday
Price per person £2,250