17 - 21 July 2019
The Open is a unique way to create memorable experiences for you and your guests at Royal Portrush in 2019.
In 2019 golf’s original championship will make an historic return to Northern Ireland for the first time in almost 70 years when it is played at Royal Portrush. Fans will descend on the beautiful Causeway Coast for a true festival of golf in what will be the biggest sporting event to ever have been held in this part of the country.
Soak up all the atmosphere at one of the world’s greatest sporting spectacles and indulge in some of the finest Irish hospitality. Witness history in the making within the comfort of one of the specially designed fully inclusive hospitality restaurants and enjoy over 10 hours at golf’s original and most international Major.
Be at the heart of the action, enjoy Fast Track access, experience wonderful on-course locations and the finest fully-inclusive sporting hospitality from the moment you arrive at this iconic venue.
Stylish and relaxed, The Champions Club is an inspired blend of informal hospitality and the high-end luxury synonymous with The Open.
Located in the Spectator Village, close to the 1st and 18th hole, The Champions Club features a unique large private garden area, where fans can enjoy the sunshine whilst watching the latest action from the course on the large outdoor LED screen.
Enjoy socialising with your guests in a lively setting while keeping up to date with all those key moments on-course. The bistro style menu service and flexible layout of this hospitality experience makes it the perfect choice for entertaining corporate guests. It’s also the ideal option for golf fans keen to make their day truly special.
Your package includes:
- Official Open admission ticket with Fast Track entrance
- Flexible seating allowing you to socialise in different areas throughout the day
- Fresh bacon rolls and a selection of pastries with tea, coffee and juices
- Roaming waiters to assist with food and beverage services
- Chefs serving a variety of hearty classics from a central station during lunch
- Light afternoon snacks
- Dessert stations for guests to enjoy something sweet as part of their meal
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
- Large LED screen showing all the action
- Large private garden area
- Private restroom facilities
- Private parking, 1 per 4 guests
- Event documentation
|Day/Date||Price per person + vat|
|Wednesday 17 July (practise day)||£325|
|Thursday 18 July||£575|
|Friday 19 July||£595|
|Saturday 20 July||£550|
|Sunday 21 July||