This wonderful evening making one of Italy’s most famous dishes is a great fun way of getting to know your guests better.
When you and your guests arrive at the City based restaurant , you will be served a glass of Prosecco whilst the chef introduces this brief course, then it’s time to start work.
The Chef will demonstrate how to make the Pizza base and then you can let your imagination run riot as you develop your very own toppings
Italian wines or Beers are served with dinner and this mini cookery course dinner runs for approx, three hour.
6.00pm Arrive at restaurant and served a glass of Prosecco
6.15pm Introduction by a chef into the making of Pizza
6.30-7.30pm Demonstration and making Pizza
7.30-9.00pm Guests dine on their own pizza
Prizes awarded for the best pizza (and possibly the worst?)
Your Package will include:
- A glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Demonstration into the art of pizza making
- All the ingredients to make your own pizza
- Dough balls and accompanying salad served with dinner
- Wine, beers and soft drinks throughout the evening
- Prize trophies
- Pre event liaison and site visit/s
- Oliver Myles Event Management throughout.
Price £98 + vat per person
Based on a minimum of 40 guests