15 - 19 June 2021
Bespoke marquee in an exclusive setting at the east end of the Grandstand, before the Winning Post.
It boasts an extensive private terrace, with plentiful seating and uninterrupted views of the finishing straight; a wonderful vantage point for the Royal Procession and all racing action.
A combination of grazing and seated menu concepts create the relaxed Furlong Restaurant experience, where appetisers on arrival and a traditional main course meet the theatricality of live cooking and edible dessert stations.
The Furlong package includes :
- Queen Anne Enclosure Admission ticket
- Private enclave at the East end of the Grandstand overlooking the track
- Champagne Bollinger Special Cuvée Reception
- Complimentary Bar *
- Three course luncheon
- Afternoon Tea served with Ayala Brut Majeur Rose Champagne
- Car parking (1 per 2 guests)
- Racing papers
- Complimentary Racecards
* Selected wines and liqueurs throughout the day including Ayala Brut Majeur Champagne and cocktails.
Price per person
|Tuesday 15 June||£625|
|Wednesday 16 June||£625|
|Thursday 17 June (Ladies Day)||£692|
|Friday 18 June||£678|
|Saturday 19 June||£555|