12 January - 16 February 2020
The awe inspiring Cirque du Soleil is set to return to London for it’s 24th year in January – February 2020 to present Luzia
– transporting you to an imaginary Mexico, like a waking dream, where light quenches the spirit and rain soothes the soul.
Water as a source of inspiration
Integrating the element of water adds a level of acrobatic complexity never-before-seen under the Big Top at Cirque du Soleil. Cyr Wheel artists perform the unprecedented feat of rolling and spinning under the rain, while an aerialist suspended from a Trapeze flies and twirls through pouring showers.
The fascination of the Mexican people for the animal world is as evident in the country’s traditions and mythology as it is in its traditional arts and crafts. The world of LUZIA is populated by surrealistic animals of all sizes.
A set of multiple faces
LUZIA takes audiences from an old movie set to the ocean to the semi-desert to an undersea world to a cenote to the jungle to a city alleyway to a dance salon – passing smoothly from an urban setting to the natural world, past to present, tradition to modernity.
Breaking down the barriers
LUZIA explores the combination of hoop diving – a traditional circus discipline from China – and two giant treadmills to generate speed and expand exponentially the amount of daring leaps executed.
VIP Box Hospitality
There is no better way to enjoy the show than with our VIP Box Experience. Enjoy the show from your own private box for either 4, 8 or 12 guests. A waiter will be on hand to look after you from arrival and will serve a hot buffet during the interval.
The package includes:
- A dedicated waiter will be waiting to greet your guests at their private box
- Laurent Perrier La Cuvée champagne and an assortment of luxurious canapés
- A selection of alcoholic beverages and soft drinks will be served
- During the interval, hot dishes will be circulated followed by delicious dessert canapés
- Each guest will receive a programme and an exclusive Cirque du Soleil gift
For that extra touch why not ask us about a Meet and Greet Experience with some of the performers, available on Thursdays only.
Price per person
Tuesday and Wednesday £300 + vat
Thursday – Sunday £350 + vat