Creating Events Delivery Expereinces Delivering Experiences
Windsor Castle Private Showround 2nd December 2021
Windsor was the focus of the world in 2018, playing host to two Royal weddings.
This is a unique chance to experience a ‘behind the ropes’ showround of the castle during a private visit to the State Apartments at Windsor Castle with an expert guide, after the castle has closed to the public.
Your Windsor package includes:
- Private Showround of Windsor Castle State Apartments, after it has closed to the public
- Glass of Champagne at the end of the showround
- Souvenir Guide Book
- Drinks and Canape Reception
- Three course dinner with accompanying wines at the Sir Christopher Wren Hotel
- Tea and Coffee
- Overnight accommodation in an Executive double room at the Sir Christopher Wren Hotel , with breakfast (based on two people sharing a twin/double room)
- Oliver Myles Event Managers to assist you
The Ceremony of the Keys, Tower of London, 18 March 2022
The Ceremony of the Keys is the traditional locking up of the Tower of London each night. Set amidst the mighty battlements of this ancient fortress, it is one of the oldest and most colourful surviving ceremonies of its kind having been enacted every night, without fail, for well over 700 years in much the same form as we know it today.
Your Ceremony of the Keys Package includes:
- Champagne on arrival at the Pont de la Tour
- Three course dinner at the Pont de la Tour with accompanying wines
- Coffee, tea and petit fours
- Cars to the Tower of London
- Private guided tour with a Yeoman Warder
- The Ceremony of the Keys
- Oliver Myles Event Management throughout.
Shooting on the Thames 20th May 2022
Take advantage of this shooting day with a difference as we take you on a sailing barge up the river Thames to the Thames Barrier to shoot clays off the back of your vessel, without needing more than a couple of guests to join in. You can book for one person upward.
Included in your full day of shooting on the Thames:
- Exclusive charter of sailing barge William
- Expert Shooting instructors to lead the activities.
- All equipment needed, including guns and clays
- Mooring/pier fees, fuel, pilotage and crew
- Bacon Rolls and Danish pastries on arrival
- Two course Hot fork buffet lunch
- Tea and coffee served all day
- Beers, wines and soft drinks served post shoot (3 hours)
- Prizes for prize giving ceremony
- Oliver Myles event management throughout