A Time to Act
Employee wellness has never been more important. The loss of the workplace has left many people isolated and without structure. Increased screen time and heightened anxiety is shattering mental health. It is time to act, time to empower and educate everyone to become fit, robust and confident as we head into the unknown of the new normal.
Our Wellness days at leading Spa Champneys in Hertfordshire will give your team time to refocus, relax and unwind and to be together safely.
Designed to reassure, educate and transform how employees approach each day whether working from home or at the office. We offer practical and educational sessions, which simplify the often confusing world of health and wellbeing.
Our wellness instructor has over 15 years of experience and he has taught us that it is the small changes over time that make all the difference.
It is time to support , encourage and instill belief when it is most needed.
- 09.00-09.30 Arrival
- 09.45 Session 1 -The importance of good habits
- 11.00 Session 2 – An introduction to mindfulness
- 12.00 Group walk and introduction to stretching
- 12.45 Lunch in the main restaurant
- 13.30 Session 3 – The perfect wellness week
- 15.00 Refreshments – Nutribullet demonstration
- 15.15 Session 4 – How to get a good night’s sleep
- 16.00 Session 5 – Relaxation session
- 16.30 Q & A
- 17.00 Departure – Goodie bags
Your Instructor – Steve Halsall
Steve has 25 years experience as a wellness expert. For 16 years he has been facilitating group and individual wellness retreats / days. He has worked at board level and with employees from companies such as Salesforce, Novartis, Adidas, Vonage, Syngenta and Clifford Chance.
He has written as an expert for many magazines and appeared on TV and radio as an authority on health.
His celebrity clients include Gillian Anderson, David Baddiel, Gary Kemp, Marc Quinn and Alain Du Botton.
Champneys Spa – Hertfordshire
Champneys Spa in Hertfordshire is just 50 minutes from London and 15 minutes from junction 21 of the M25. West Midlands trains to Tring is just a 40 min journey, with plenty of taxis to transfer you from the station.
It is synonymous with health and wellness and provides the perfect backdrop to our Wellness Days. Operating under strict government Covid 19 guidelines, Champneys is an oasis of tranquillity in an uncertain and ever- changing world.
COVID – 19 Guidelines
Champneys is a COVID-19 Secure resort with test, track and trace procedures in place. The Government rules state that only social gatherings are banned, those coming together for work or education are still allowed.
As this is a work/training event, this will be unaffected by the guidelines.
Guests will be required to eat at tables of no more than six during lunch.
Your day includes:
- Wellness Instructor Steve Halsall
- Private room within Champney’s Spa
- 5 instructor led sessions throughout the day
- Lunch served in the main spa restaurant
- Goodie bags
- Event managers to look after you throughout the day
- Accommodation can be added at an additional cost
Price per person £290 + vat pp (based on a minimum of 12 guests)
Maximum number of guests 20.